Restoring marble and stone since 1985
Your floors and surfaces are in expert hands.
- Marble is such an elegant stone. But marble that is dirty or dull-looking, scratched, etched, cracked, chipped, or otherwise damaged, can really diminish how your family, guests or patrons feel in your home or business. If your marble has seen better days, don’t replace it! Classic Marble and Stone Restoration can restore your marble, not just improving its appearance, but making it look as good as the day it was installed and restoring the striking and welcoming essence to your space.read more
- Travertine is a unique stone that comes in many different finishes. Travertine is either filled or unfilled. What this means is that travertine naturally has holes that run throughout the stone. Some travertine owners like the rustic, natural look of unfilled travertine, while others prefer the sleek, uniform appearance of filled travertine, which is exactly what it sounds like — the holes are filled giving the stone a smooth finish.read more
- Some limestones are soft and very porous while others can be hard. Regardless of the density of your limestone, it is bound to become dirty, dull-looking, scratched, etched, cracked, chipped, or otherwise damaged, with time and use. Many home and business owners see the poor condition of their limestone and assume they'll have to come up with a hefty chunk of change to replace it. We've got great news for you. Limestone can be restored, not just to look better, but to look brand new again.read more
- Perhaps you are considering other flooring options because of the amount of time and effort needed to get your terrazzo looking decent, not to mention the money you spend on expensive stripping, cleaning, and waxing products. Before you invest in covering your terrazzo, consider having it restored instead. Imagine your terrazzo restored to its mid-century modern glory with a natural finish that is oh-so-easy to maintain. When we say easy, we mean it. No more stripping and waxing! Just a quick sweep and a damp mop.read more
- Slate is a warm, earthy natural stone that needs to be properly cleaned and sealed after installation and periodically thereafter in order to maintain its beauty. If your slate looks dull and unattractive, professional slate services can make a big difference. Aggressive cleaning may only make matters worse, because slate has a unique composition that requires very specific cleaning methods and solutions. Depending on the finished look you want, there are different ways to clean, seal and refinish slate. Only experienced, qualified slate restoration technicians should work with your valuable slate investment.read more
- Don't replace dirty, dull-looking, scratched, etched, cracked, chipped, or otherwise damaged granite. We can restore your granite, not just improving its appearance, but making it look brand new. Our qualified technicians can repair, diamond hone, re-polish, or clean and seal your granite to perfection. We can put the original luster back into your granite floors, granite countertops, granite walls, and other granite surfaces.read more
- Many tile and grout floors that appear to be in very poor condition just need a good heavy-duty cleaning to remove dirt, grime, bacteria, allergens, and other contaminants from the surface of the tiles and from within the pores of the grout lines. We also provide sealing and color sealing services so your floors can stay looking great between professional cleanings.read more
- Unlike concrete covered with waxes or coatings that become scratched and trap dirt, our concrete restoration processes give your concrete a natural polish. By getting rid of the coatings once and for all, your concrete will no longer peel or flake and will be much easier to maintain. With our concrete polishing services, you can do away with the stripping and waxing altogether and save yourself a lot of time, effort, and money.read more
Thank you for visiting and giving your expert advise regarding our stained marble tile in the powder room. I appreciate your excellent 'business ethics' and would gladly recommend you to anyone who inquires!
I wanted to send you the contact information for Pat Staples with Classic Marble and Stone Restoration. She and her people do top quality work and should be able to take care of all the…( Jesse Patterson Patterson Builders, LLC )
Our work doesn’t just reflect your image, it reflects ours.
expert care for all your stone, tile, terrazzo, and concrete
We're one step ahead of the competition when it comes to making residential, commercial, and industrial floors look brand new again. From marble polishing, repairing chips and cracks in granite, and filling holes in travertine, to tile and grout deep cleaning and sealing, to concrete polishing, we are your floor care experts. Our floor maintenance services will keep your floors looking great for years and years.
We restore the natural beauty of your marble, granite, and other natural stone countertops, island tops, vanity tops, table tops, bar tops, and more in kitchens, baths, and outdoor entertaining areas. From cleaning and sealing to repairing chips and cracks to giving your countertops a beautiful honed or polished finish, our skilled craftsmen can achieve the look you want.
Baths and Showers
Our deep cleaning services flush out dirt and grime from tile surfaces and grout lines. From repairing damage like chips and cracks to replacing broken tiles or old caulk, our expert technicians can restore a brand new look to your tub surrounds, shower walls, and other stone and tile bathroom surfaces. We can seal, enhance, and protect your ceramic, porcelain, or natural stone baths and showers.